Regional Impact Statements
Cancer Council Queensland (CCQ) is the state’s leading non-government community organisation in cancer control.
We are committed to providing all Queenslanders with the best possible prospects of preventing, detecting, effectively treating and surviving a cancer diagnosis. The fact sheets below provide an overview of our work in Queensland regions, which helps to improve cancer control and reduce the impact of cancer on the community. This year, we continue to work towards our vision of a cancer free Queensland.
- Greater Brisbane Region 2021
- Central Queensland Region 2021
- Far North Queensland Region 2021
- Gold Coast Region 2021
- Mackay Region 2021
- North Queensland Region 2021
- South West Queensland Region 2021
- Sunshine Coast Region 2021
- Wide Bay Burnett Region 2021
First Nations impact statement
This impact statement provides a snapshot in time of our work in supporting Queensland’s First Nations people and the steps we are taking to reduce the disparity between First Nations survival rates and that of the general population.