Portable Shade Project 2022 | Applications are NOW CLOSED
Shade helps protect children from the damaging effects of sun exposure and reduces their risk of skin cancer. Help kids and your organisation become SunSmart this summer.
Eligible not-for-profit organisations:
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Outside School Hours Care
- Early Childhood Centres
- Junior Sporting Organisations and
- Youth Community Groups
Applications Closed: 1 December 2021 – 28 February 2022
What you need to know…
- Successful applicants will be provided with a high-quality UPF50+ portable shade marquee (3×3 metres).
- Marquees are available per site so that organisations with multiple sites may be eligible for more than one marquee.
- Not-for-profit organisations that care for children up to the age of 18, such as primary and secondary schools, outside school hours care, sporting clubs, and early childhood centres can apply for a free Portable Shade Marquee.
|Applications Open||1 December 2021|
|Closing Date||11:59pm February 28, 2022|
|Successful Recipients Notified||March 2022**|
|All Projects Completed||May 2022**|
For more information email Cancer Council Queensland: SunSmartApplications@cancerqld.org.au