The name of this competition is Milestone Incentive Prizes
- The promoter of this competition is Cancer Council Queensland, Address: 553 Gregory Terrace, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4004, ABN: 48 321 126 727. Cancer Council Queensland is a registered charity under the Collections Act 1966 (Qld) and with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
- To be eligible to enter this competition entrants must:
- Register online through the https://www.ponytailproject.com.au/ website for Ponytail Project 2022 before Friday, December 16, 2022.
- Raise and bank the following milestone targets, $250, $500, $1000, & $5000, for Ponytail Project 2022, online through the https://www.ponytailproject.com.au/ website.
- Entering this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entrants under the age of 18 are required to have a parent or guardian read and accept these Terms and Conditions on their behalf.
- Cancer Council Queensland reserves the right to invalidate any entry which it considers to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- If, for any reason, the competition is prevented or hindered from being conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or acts of God, Cancer Council Queensland reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Cancer Council Queensland employees and directors, and their relatives are ineligible to enter.
- The start date of the competition is: Saturday, January 1, 2022.
- Entries close: Friday, December 16, 2022, at 4pm AEST.
- The prize will be drawn: at the point and time each supporter raises and banks the following milestone targets, $250, $500, $1000, & $5000, for Ponytail Project 2022, online through the https://www.ponytailproject.com.au/ website.
- The competition is open to Australian registrations, excluding South Australian and Western Australian registrations.
- There are multiple prize winners.
- Each prize winner will receive:
- Register and receive a Welcome Kit – Limited to the first 2000 Australian registrations excluding South Australian and Western Australian registrations.
- Raise over $250 and receive a Fundraising Kit to boost your fundraising efforts with stickers, posters, and thank you cards – Limited to the first 1000 winners.
- Raise over $500 and receive Chop Event Kit with everything you need to #RockTheChop including a hair-cut cape and hair elastics – Limited to the first 1000 Australian winners excluding South Australian and Western Australian registrations.
- Raise over $1000 and receive a Fundraising Superstar Kit that includes an exclusive badge to wear with pride to celebrate this superstar achievement – Limited to the first 500 Australian winners excluding South Australian and Western Australian registrations.
- Raise over $5000 and enter the Pony Club Hall of Fame and receive a certificate, have opportunities to become one of our Brand Ambassadors for the following year, and appear on the https://www.ponytailproject.com.au/ website – Limited to the first 50 Australian winners excluding South Australian and Western Australian registrations.
- Terms and conditions of the prize:
- Eligible participants must have registered through the https://www.ponytailproject.com.au/ website before Friday, December 16, 2022, at 3pm AEST.
- Prizes are limited to stock available. Once the outlined stock limits have been reached, there will be no further prizes available for that milestone.
- Registered to fundraise for Cancer Council Queensland through Ponytail Project 2022 https://www.ponytailproject.com.au/ website.
- Prizes will be awarded to participants that reach the outlined milestone targets within the outlined timeframe of the competition.
- The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Cancer Council Queensland’s decision is final, and it will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- The winners will be notified by either phone, SMS, or email using the contact details on the registration within 15 days of reaching the milestone target.
- Prize winners have until Friday, December 16, 2022, at 4pm AEST to claim their prize.
- Cancer Council Queensland will deliver the prize to the winners within 1 month of the winners being announced and prizes being claimed.
- If Cancer Council Queensland is unable to contact the prize winner within 1 month of the prize being drawn, the unclaimed prize will be forfeited.
- The name of the winners will not be published.
- Cancer Council Queensland and its members accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify Cancer Council Queensland. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Cancer Council Queensland.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants waive any and all rights that they or any other person claiming through them may have, against Cancer Council Queensland, its directors, employees and agents, and they release Cancer Council Queensland, its directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, actions, proceedings and demands arising in relation to any injury (including death), property damage, consequential loss and any other loss, that is suffered by them or any person claiming through them as a direct or indirect result of their participation in the competition, regardless of whether such loss arises under statute or in tort including the negligence of Cancer Council Queensland or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants will indemnify and keep indemnified Cancer Council Queensland, its directors, employees and agents against any claim or proceedings that is made, threatened or commenced, including for consequential loss and loss of profits and including legal costs on a full indemnity basis, that Cancer Council Queensland, its employees or agents incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the competition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Cancer Council Queensland exclude all warranties or guarantees regarding the event including any warranty or guarantee that any services will be rendered with due care and skill or that any goods supplied in connection with those services will be reasonably fit for the purpose for which they are supplied. To the extent that liability for any warranty or guarantee cannot by law be excluded, then, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Cancer Council Queensland’s liability:
- for death, physical or mental injury or disease (including any aggravation or acceleration of such injury or disease) is entirely excluded; and
- otherwise is limited, at Cancer Council Queensland’s option, to supplying the goods or services again or paying the cost of having the goods or services supplied again.
MEDIA CONSENT AND PRIVACY
- By winning this prize the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable Cancer Council Queensland and media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed. The winner agrees to Cancer Council Queensland from time to time using their name, image and/or performance in this competition for any purpose (including publicity, merchandising, editorial, education and fundraising) in any country and by any form of media without qualification (e.g. newspapers, magazines, other print publications, radio and television broadcasts, websites, podcasts, and vodcasts) in perpetuity.