The Pancreatic Cancer Forum was held in Brisbane on Saturday November 7, 2015. More than 50 Health Professionals, patients and carers attended the forum.
Guest Speakers included:
- Associate Professor Rachel Neale, Epidemiologist QIMR Berghofer, Brisbane
- Dr Kellee Slater, Hepato-billiary and General Surgeon, Liver Transplant Surgeon Princess Alexandra and Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Dr Matthew Burge, Medical Oncologist, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital and ICON Cancer Care Chermside
- Dr Michael Gattas, Clinical Geneticist, Brisbane Genetics and Genetics Health QueenslandDr Wayne Schroder, Senior Research Officer, QIMR Berghofer and Cancer Council Queensland Funded Researcher
- Mrs Suzanne Kavanagh, Pancreatic Cancer Survivor and Cancer Council Queensland Cancer Connect Volunteer
Presentations from this forum will be available to view online in the coming weeks. So keep an eye out on our E-Library page.