The name of this competition is Highest Fundraising Individuals
- The promoter of this competition is Cancer Council Queensland, Address: 553 Gregory Terrace, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006, ABN: 48 321 126 727. Cancer Council Queensland is a registered charity under the Collections Act 1966 (Qld) and with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
- To be eligible to enter this competition entrants must:
- Register to fundraise for Cancer Council Queensland for Girls’ Night In 2022 through https://www.doitforcancer.com.au/event/host-a-girls-night-in/home before Friday, 1 July, 2022 at 9am AEST for the first six (6) draws and Friday, 18 November, 2022 at 9am AEST for the remaining four (4) draws
- Raise and bank $1,000 or more funds (per individual) for Cancer Council Queensland for Girls’ Night In 2022 through your online fundraising page at https://www.doitforcancer.com.au/event/host-a-girls-night-in/home before Friday, 1 July, 2022 at 9am AEST for the first six (6) draws and Friday, 18 November, 2022 at 9am AEST for the remaining four (4) draws.
- If, for any reason, the competition is prevented or hindered being conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or acts of God, Cancer Council Queensland reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition.
- Cancer Council Queensland employees and directors, and their relatives are ineligible to enter.
- The start date of the competition is: Saturday, January 1, 2022.
- Entries close: Friday, 1 July, 2022 at 9am AEST for the first six (6) draws and Friday, 18 November, 2022 at 9am AEST for the remaining four (4) draws.
- The prize will be drawn: at 2pm AEST on Friday, 1 July, 2022 for the first six (6) draws and at 2pm AEST on Friday, 18 November, 2022 for the remaining four (4) draws at Cancer Council Queensland, 553 Gregory Terrace, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006.
- The competition is open to Queensland registrations only.
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
- Raise a minimum of $1,000.00 and bank funds before the prize draw dates online via https://www.doitforcancer.com.au/event/host-a-girls-night-in/home
- Entrants who successfully register during the Promotion Period and meet the entry requirements set out above are deemed Qualifying Participants.
- There are only ten (10) prize winners.
- The first six (6) prizes will be drawn at 2pm AEST on Friday, 1 July, 2022 and the remaining four (4) prizes will be drawn at 2pm AEST on Friday, 18 November, 2022 at Cancer Council Queensland, 553 Gregory Terrace, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006.
- The ten (10) prize winners will receive either a JBL Mini Bluetooth Speaker (5 on offer), or a One Hundred Dollar ($100.00) Cloud Nine Hair eGift Card (5 on offer). Both prizes retail for approximately $100 each.
- Terms and conditions of the prizes:
- Eligible participants must have registered through the https://www.doitforcancer.com.au/event/host-a-girls-night-in/home website before Friday, 1 July, 2022 at 9am AEST for the first six (6) draws and Friday, 18 November, 2022 at 9am AEST for the remaining four (4) draws.
- This Competition is a game of chance.
- The prizes are not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winners will be notified by phone, SMS, or email using the contact details on the registration within 15 days of the drawing date.
- Prize winners have until one (1) week from being contacted to claim the prize.
- Cancer Council Queensland will deliver the prize to the winners within one (1) month of the winners being announced and the prizes being claimed.
- If Cancer Council Queensland is unable to contact the prize winner by December 18, 2022 at 3pm AEST, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at 10 am AEST, December 19, 2022 at Cancer Council Queensland, 553 Gregory Terrace, Fortitude Valley, 4006. The redraw winner will be notified by phone.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Cancer Council Queensland exclude all warranties or guarantees regarding the event including any warranty or guarantee that any services will be rendered with due care and skill or that any goods supplied in connection with those services will be reasonably fit for the purpose for which they are supplied. To the extent that liability for any warranty or guarantee cannot by law be excluded, then, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Cancer Council Queensland’s liability:
MEDIA CONSENT AND PRIVACY
- By winning these prizes the winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable Cancer Council Queensland and media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed. The winners agree to Cancer Council Queensland from time to time using their name, image and/or performance in this competition for any purpose (including publicity, merchandising, editorial, education and fundraising) in any country and by any form of media without qualification (e.g. newspapers, magazines, other print publications, radio and television broadcasts, websites, podcasts, and vodcasts) in perpetuity.