The name of this competition is ABMT 2021 WIN Television Draw
1. The promoter of this competition is Cancer Council Queensland, Address: 553 Gregory Terrace, Fortitude Valley, Qld 4004, ABN: 48 321 126 727. Cancer Council Queensland is a registered charity under the Collections Act 1966 (Qld) and with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
2. To be eligible to enter this competition entrants must:
i. Register to host an Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea for Cancer Council Queensland.
ii. Hold a morning tea between March and June 2021
iii. Bank the funds raised by 11.59pm on Monday 28 June 2021; and,
iv. Use the WIN Norfolk during registration.
3. Entering this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entrants must be over the age of 18 at the time of the draw and will only be eligible for one automatic entry into the Draw.
4. Cancer Council Queensland reserves the right to invalidate any entry which it considers to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Cancer Council Queensland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant at any time in its absolute discretion
6. Cancer Council Queensland reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prize to cancel or vary the competition, or cancel, vary or withdraw its Prize. If Cancer Council Queensland cancels or varies a competition, or cancels, varies or withdraws its Prize, it is not:
a) liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or
b) required to conduct the Draw at any other time.
7. Cancer Council Queensland and WIN employees and directors, and their relatives are ineligible to enter.
8. The start date of the competition is: Thursday 18 March, 2021 at 9.00am AEST.
9. Entries close: Sunday, 16 May at 11.59pm AEST.
10. The prize will be drawn at 12pm AEST on Thursday 1 July 2021 at 553 Gregory Terrace, Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006.
11. The competition is open to Queensland regional residents only. Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea supporters from all other States and Territories will be excluded from the draw.
12. There is only one prize winner.
13. Prize is subject to availability. Flights must be available & booked
in Air New Zealand ‘K’ class economy (seat & bag fare). Prize is valid for travel for up to 2 travellers. Prize is non-refundable. Blackout dates may apply. Prize exclusive to the Channel WIN Biggest Morning Tea promotion. Twin share 7-night stay at Governors Lodge including car hire, airfares and a selection our bonus tour and activities. The prize is to the approximate value of $3,138. Full prize conditions available here.
14. The prize voucher must be redeemed via email@example.com and quote reference STFT222507.
15. The Prize will be awarded to the Entrant named in the entry. In the event of a dispute, the prize will be awarded to the email account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit the Entrant’s entry.
16. The prize is not transferable, is valid for travel for 12 months from date of prize draw and cannot be exchanged for cash. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses and ancillary costs that may be incurred in relation to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
17. Cancer Council Queensland’s decision is final, and it will not enter correspondence regarding the result.
18. The winner will be notified in writing via email or by telephone using the contact details in the winner’s email within 21 days of the drawing date.
19. Cancer Council Queensland will deliver the prize to the winner within 21 days of the winner being announced. Cancer Council Queensland and its members accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail
20. The name of the winner will be published on the Cancer Council Queensland Facebook page.
21. If Cancer Council Queensland is unable to contact the prize winner by 12pm AEST 2 August 2021, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at 12pm AEST 3 August 2021 at 553 Gregory Terrace, Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006. The redraw winner will be notified by email.
22. Cancer Council Queensland and its members accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail.
23. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify Cancer Council Queensland. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Cancer Council Queensland. Cancer Council Queensland accepts no responsibility for any technological malfunction or failure, Internet traffic congestion, or for outdated or incorrect contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on relevant dates.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
24. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants waive any and all rights that they or any other person claiming through them may have, against Cancer Council Queensland, its directors, employees and agents, and they release Cancer Council Queensland, its directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, actions, proceedings and demands arising in relation to any injury (including death), property damage, consequential loss and any other loss, that is suffered by them or any person claiming through them as a direct or indirect result of their participation in the competition, regardless of whether such loss arises under statute or in tort including the negligence of Cancer Council Queensland or otherwise.
25. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants will indemnify and keep indemnified Cancer Council Queensland, its directors, employees and agents against any claim or proceedings that is made, threatened or commenced, including for consequential loss and loss of profits and including legal costs on a full indemnity basis, that Cancer Council Queensland, its employees or agents incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the competition.
26. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Cancer Council exclude all warranties or guarantees regarding the event including any warranty or guarantee that any services will be rendered with due care and skill or that any goods supplied in connection with those services will be reasonably fit for the purpose for which they are supplied. To the extent that liability for any warranty or guarantee cannot by law be excluded, then, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Cancer Council liability:
a. for death, physical or mental injury or disease (including any aggravation or acceleration of such injury or disease) is entirely excluded; and
b. otherwise, is limited, at Cancer Council Queensland’s option, to supplying the goods or services again or paying the cost of having the goods or services supplied again.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
28. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion, but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
29. The Promoter has the right to use all photos provided through the competition to promote on air and in future promotional material.
MEDIA CONSENT AND PRIVACY
30. [By entering this prize, all entrants agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable Cancer Council and media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed. [The winner] agrees to Cancer Council Queensland [and if any other agencies, specify them] from time to time using their name, image and/or performance in this competition for any purpose (including publicity, merchandising, editorial, education and fundraising) in any country and by any form of media without qualification (e.g. newspapers, magazines, other print publications, radio and television broadcasts, websites, podcasts, and vodcasts) in perpetuity.
“Cancer Council”, “we”, “us” or “our” means Cancer Council Australia or the Cancer Council in the State or Territory in which you are participating in the fundraising activity, or in your State or Territory of residence (as applicable). Full details of Cancer Council Australia and its State and Territory members are available here: http://www.cancer.org.au/about-us/state-and-territory-councils/.