Our accommodation support lodges are independent living facilities that provide a home away from home for those who need to travel to access cancer treatment.
The Central Queensland Cancer Support Centre is set among peaceful and pretty gardens in a quiet residential location in Rockhampton. It’s within walking distance of a shopping mall and grocery store. Two major hospitals are also nearby. It’s conveniently located for ease of access to the airport, train station and highway.
Our lodge has 6 studio style units and 2 one-bedroom units. The studio units have a kitchenette and private bathroom, with access to the communal kitchen and laundry. The one-bedroom units are self contained with a full kitchen, lounge, bathroom and laundry. Most rooms have a balcony or a courtyard.
Each room has
Our lodge is set in a quiet, residential location
- Undercover garden sitting area
- Library with books and DVD’s
- Communal kitchen, complete with cooktops and ovens, fridges, freezers and pantry space
- Communal laundries with washer, dryer and cleaning essentials such as vacuums and mops
- Initial supply of kitchen essentials provided upon check-in (tea, coffee, hand-soap, etc)
Things to know
- All lodges are Smoke Free – no smoking is allowed either in rooms, or outside in any communal areas
- Onsite parking is available
How to get to the Central Queensland Cancer Centre
The Central Queensland Cancer Support Centre is located at 43 Upper Dawson Road, Allenstown. We are located between Larnach and Margaret Streets. The bus depot is approximately 5km from the Lodge.
How to book
Patient Travel Subsidy Scheme
You may be eligible for the Patient Travel Subsidy Scheme. Find out more here