Walk for Women’s Cancers relies heavily on the generous support of the community. We are looking for an army of volunteers to help us roll out our events across Queensland. No experience is needed for this role, just a passion to make a difference, and have some fun!
Event volunteers will assist with registration check in, marshaling walking routes, assisting on water stations and most importantly cheering on our walkers!
Event dates and locations where you can volunteer.
- Yeppoon – 6:30am, August 31, 2019 – Merv Anderson Park, Schenic Hwy, Yeppoon, QLD 4703
- Cairns – 6:30am, September 8, 2019 – Salt House, Marina Point, 6/2 Pierpoint Road, Cairns City, QLD, 4870
- Bundaberg – 6:30am, September 8, 2019 – Nielson Park, Fred Courtice Ave, Bargara, QLD, 4670
- Brisbane – 6:30am, September 14, 2019 – Bayside Park, Fiarland Cres, Manly, QLD, 4179
- Sunshine Coast – 6:30am, September 15, 2019 – Alex Skate Park, Alexandra Headland, QLD, 4572
- Gold Coast – 6:30am, September 21, 2019 – Kurrawa Park, Old Burleigh Rd, Broadbeach, QLD, 4218
Leave your details below and we will be in contact with you.