Walk for Women’s Cancers relies heavily on the generous support of the community. We are looking for an army of volunteers to help us roll out our events across Queensland. No experience is needed for this role, just a passion to make a difference, and have some fun!
Event volunteers will assist with registration check in, marshaling walking routes, assisting on water stations and most importantly cheering on our walkers!
Event dates and locations where you can volunteer.
- Sunshine Coast – 6:30am, September 08, 2018 – Alex Skate Park, Alexandra Headland, QLD, 4572
- Gold Coast – 6:30am, September 08, 2018 – Kurrawa Park, Old Burleigh Rd, Broadbeach, QLD, 4218
- Bundaberg – 6:30am, September 09, 2018 – Nielson Park, Fred Courtice Ave, Bagara, QLD, 4670
- Cairns – 6:30am, September 16, 2018 – Salt House, Marina Point, 6/2 Pierpoint Road, Cairns City, QLD, 4870
- Yeppoon – 6:30am, September 23, 2018 – Merv Anderson Park, Schenic Hwy, Yeppoon, QLD 4703
Leave your details below and we will be in contact with you.