Host a charity golf day for Cancer Council Queensland and help us ensure that no Queenslander faces cancer alone
Tee off in 2018, for a more rewarding reason – supporting Queensland cancer patients and their families. Whether you’re thinking of setting up a new golf tournament, or making Cancer Council Queensland a beneficiary of an event you already host, we have the tools and resources to help you organise a successful charity golf day.
Support from Cancer Council Queensland for your fundraiser
You will be assigned a dedicated fundraising team member, who will help guide and coach you towards a successful fundraiser. Other ways we can support you include:
- An online fundraising page that people can make donations too. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
- Public liability insurance (T & C apply to medium and high-risk events).
- Cancer Council Queensland tents (This will need to be collected from your local office).
- Editable resources, including posters, invitations.
- Assistance with fundraising ideas for on the day at your event.
- Media profiling for your event.
Want to register to raise a charity golf day on behalf of Cancer Council Queensland?
Complete your details in the form below and one of our team members will be in touch to discuss your fundraiser and help you get started.